Website Crossover for Work
Are you looking for a Job at Crossover for Work in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Are you detail-obsessed and enjoy getting your hands dirty doing the work? You will rock at this role! Here you will learn constantly from a consistent stream of challenging and different projects.
Are you motivated by challenging puzzles and are a driven and creative problem solver?
At Aurea, the Solutions and Services teams leverage multiple Aurea products to solve the complex business problems applicable to a number of customers. These solutions combine our products in new and unique ways, creating seamless software solutions that unlock tremendous business value for our customers. The solutions are not developed or deployed for one-off customers as developed in a typical consulting organization. Instead, it’s similar to a software product being delivered to a large customer base.
Unlike a traditional Architect who works on a specific product and on a specific technology, successful candidates in this role will be working on building standard solutions using multiple products for a large customer base. This role does not require expertise in only one language. Instead, it requires the ability to pick up new technologies and ramp up on multiple product frameworks.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the solution director translates the business use case into the solution storyboard
- Architect and design the technical solution (preparing a technical spec and c4 architecture models)
- Guide/mentor developers on implementation and deliver the GA releases to all customers.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- You are not involved in Core Product Engineering, will not be working on a specific product and specific technology.
- You will not build products from scratch. It is about leveraging existing frameworks and assembling/integrating multiple products to solve a business use-case.
Software Architect Key Responsibilities
- You will make business decisions while detailing a storyboard that captures the business value, use case, and user stories/personas delivered by a solution.
- You will make architecture decisions that efficiently integrate multiple Aurea products using the Aurea Integration Hub to bring life to the storyboard.
- You will make design decisions that strike a balance between reliable, secure, scalable architecture vs the urgency of the business need. Eg. how to build an MVP and evolve it into a fully scalable solution.
- You will estimate and derive a WBS while the low-level specifications are still worked upon.
- great self-learner who has learned new technologies by themself e.g. AWS architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- exposure to AWS architecture, Docker, Kubernetes.
- UX / UI – Usability experience and design thinking.
- Product management and product ownership exposure
- Agile Delivery Methodologies.
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4582-AE-Dubai-SoftwareArchit.016
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com