Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
In a typical data analysis role, you get thrown into heaps of unstructured data and expected to find an insight without any guidance or process to follow. If you are a financial analysis expert who excels at using data to answer critical business questions, we propose a different approach.
Aurea offers bold solutions for the future of work, commerce, and IT through 30+ software products. We offer an “Unlimited” plan that allows customers to access our always-growing library of solutions for a single price. The sheer number of products and customers means we generate plenty of data, so we need skilled financial analysis to distill that data into actionable insights.
Forget about ad-hoc problem solving and messy datasets. Aurea has developed well-established frameworks and data structures that enable you to focus on generating insights, not cleaning up data. In this role, you will evaluate different data strategies and support decisions with quality data, delivering business value every day.
If you are excited about taking your analytical skills to the next level, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating high-quality dashboards and reports that uncover business opportunities
- Translating business requirements into data requirements, selecting the most appropriate models for data analysis
- Ensuring data quality by finding issues, proposing solutions, and breaking down data silos
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Solving ad-hoc problems or firefighting. You will have a well-established scope and process for your analysis and will not be solving random issues.
Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Uncover valuable business insights and opportunities through data analysis
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Math/Science degree
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst within a multinational company
- 2+ years experience working as a financial analyst or equivalent
- Expertise with Excel/GSheets and Tableau
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4784-AE-Dubai-FinancialAnaly.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A