Website Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention Center
Are you looking for a Job at Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel Convention Center in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. You will provide the utmost and courteous F&B service to the Hotel’s guests through the telephone & In Room dining experience.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Phone service will be highly efficient as per standards with the use of the professional verbiage provided
- Provide daily events, to acknowledge any VIP’s arrivals, discount and all useful information needed.
- Must know all menu items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods and be able to relay that information to guests in a polite and concise way if asked in a professional manner
- Utilize the POS system to ring up sales, print checks, close checks and complete credit card payment procedures
- Help with tray clearance, resetting of In room dinning trays with mats, chinaware, glassware and silver
- Ascertain guests’ satisfaction and handle any problem which may arise, informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved
- Follow cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly pantry and office throughout service
- Polish silver, refill salt, pepper and sugar, creamers, etc.
- Ensure that work station is stocked with appropriate condiments at all times
- To take responsibility of admin tasks assigned by the manager including reading and responding to emails, printing and updating reports
- Attend relevant meetings when required and share information with the team through all communication mediums
- Update the notice boards daily with all the necessary information and communication printed and posted
- Report any guest comments regarding food and beverage to manager
- Conscientious handling and maintenance of operating equipment
- Learn and adhere to safety, sanitation and hygiene policies
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and all other departments
- To be kind to assist for extra hours by the department when need in busy operation.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets and hotel services/features
- Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tray according to standards
- Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures
- Ensure that all service and storage areas are kept safe and clean
- Help minimize waste, neglect, breakages and mishandling of supplies and equipment
- Carry out light cleaning and maintenance of the outlet
- Observe Recycling Procedures of the Hotel in Relation to standards.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015677
Company: Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention Center
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org