This Job Listing is about Cryptocom in United Arab Emirates 2022
About the job
About Crypto.com :
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4,000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com .
- Meeting with and responding to examiners from the regulatory requests.
- Assist in our security compliance programs, including ISO27001, ISO27701, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA and local regulations
- Participate in internal security and privacy assessments, internal and external audits, compliance certifications, and risk management
- Provide complete and accurate responses to internal and third-party enquiries on security compliance
- Perform security compliance assessment activities, including periodic technical, organizational, and third-party risk and control assessments, and managing remediation activities to completion
- Design necessary control required to comply with international standards and local regulations
- Identify and drive process improvements for streamlining global security compliance operations
- Strong familiarity with local regulations and experience with regulatory issues related to a variety of processes and technologies.
- Experience in information security, IT audit or IT risk management related roles.
- Prefer experience with one or more of the following: In-house security operations, conducting security control assessments, risk assessments or audits. Prefer experience with any of the following: ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC1, SOC2, cloud technologies, and data protection regulations and requirements.
- Holders of security-related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 LA, CIPT, CIPP/E, or other relevant certifications
- Be a friendly team player with a positive attitude Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users
- Prior experience with project management Interest and understanding of Blockchain beneficial but not mandatory
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A