Website CSCEC Middle East
This Job Listing is about CSCEC Middle East in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are Hiring for 3 x immediate available Quantity Surveyors to join our contracts team in high rise projects in Dubai & Fujairah.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate in contracts & administrations in relations to all contractual matters, including
- Preparation of RFP’s
- Preparing commercial enquiries & tenders
- Coordinate with projects & procurement team to align on vendors
- Help in tender planning, scheduling, control, evaluation
- Prepares quantity takes off
- Preparation of contracts and its finalization as required
- Budgeting, cash flow, including regular updates.
- Monthly and interim payments certification
- An ability to interfere with across the team
- Reporting on all commercial aspects at regular intervals
- Monitoring monthly cost reports including budgets, certified to date, paid to date, variations approved, variations in process, variation anticipated, etc.
- Payment tracking and history inventory management & control
- Prepare requirements for insurances and bonds, review for acceptances and safe-keeping
- Commercial documentation management and control.
- Contracts safe keeping and renewals management of any bonds, insurances, professional indemnity, etc.
- Claim & change management administration & control.
- Works closely with commercial teams of employed Consultants, Contractors & Sub Contractors and suppliers and integrates their work after his validation into overall commercial success.
- Assist Snr. QS in all his responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveyor/Civil
- Experience in High Rise Projects
- 6+ Years of relevant work experience
Job-Specific Skills/ Abilities:
- Negotiating ability with consultant/client in finalizing variations.
- Strong command in writing and spoken English
- Hand on experience with AUTOCAD and MS Office especially in Excel.
Company: CSCEC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A