This Job Listing is about WNS in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
This position available is for one of our biggest UK clients and is based from our Bellville and Century City offices.
- Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Promote and cross-sell the UK client’s products and services to complement existing products (where applicable) and enhance customer experience and loyalty.
- Operate customer related information systems to maintain and secure records.
- Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 6 months call center experience in a service environment
- UK call center experience advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed
- Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Results driven
- Quality focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to constant changes
- Ability to work in teams
Office: Century City or Bellville
Hours: Mondays to Friday: 8 am to 7 pm (rotational shift)
Salary: Market related with the prospect to earn up to R3,000 commission per month
Benefits: Affordable Medical Insurance
QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Matric certificate or equivalent qualification..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A