This Job Listing is about Deliveroo in Doha, Doha, Qatar
About the job
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company – the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development function is responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners in Qatar to Deliveroo.
As a BDM you’ll be responsible for signing up and helping to onboard the country’s best restaurants and chains. You will be joining one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
- Scoping different country zones to identify brands and chains with the best fit for the delivery model
- Identifying leads and prospects, and initiate contact through referral, email, call, or walk-in
- Building relationships with top brands and chains to prepare onboarding on Deliveroo platform
- Acquisition of new restaurants with strong negotiation acumen and out of the box thinking
- Putting together proposals that fit the needs of the restaurants while keeping Deliveroo’s profitability top of mind
- Ensure a smooth and complete integration process when bringing a partner on board, from the registration phase to the operational launch.
- BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and negotiation experience, preferably within a high growth company
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in Qatar is a must
- Proven negotiation skills
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a “get it done” mindset, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
Benefits And Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A