Website Delivery Hero
Are you looking for a Job at Delivery Hero in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for an IT Help Desk Technician to join the Shared Services team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences, providing a fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and electronic devices. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for technical assistance over the phone, email and/or via any electronic communication
- Performing remote/onsite troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided
Your Heroic Skills
- Provide Walk throughs to the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update internal customers issues status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by internal customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- perform other duties as required by line manager
Nice To Have
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Able and willing to do the physical part of the job (i.e. working with network cables, installing network equipment including but not limited to Switches, Firewalls, Access points, climbing ladders, etc.)
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Having Hardware/Software/IT Networking basics
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Technical support experience preferred but not a must
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Resides in Riyadh and willing to travel 25% of the time
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Why Delivery Hero?
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Company: Delivery Hero
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com