Website dentsu international
This Job Listing is about dentsu international in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The purpose of this role is to build and oversee the trading capability within the business, tasked with leading relationships with media partners and to work closely with account teams to ensure the delivery of best in class campaigns.
Associate Director Digital Trading
- Ensures the trading position with key partners continues to evolve to reflect both the business’ strategy and market dynamics.
- Delivers financial targets, tracking progress against targets throughout the year and demonstrating growth in revenue year on year.
- Conducts regular business reviews with all key partners, covering both reporting current performance and areas of future development and opportunity.
- Works closely and collaboratively, communicating clearly to all relevant internal stakeholders including but not limited to Trading Director, individual business leads and the individual client teams.
- Maintains supply side management best practice while delivering innovative and ambitious media solutions that deliver client objectives and the business’ vision.
- Acts as an ambassador for the business, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the business reputation.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder management across local markets, clients and media auditors to ensure the buying commitments are met and the revenue targets achieved.
Company: dentsu international
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A