Website Dangote Industries Limited
This Job Listing is about Dangote Industries Limited in Western, Sierra Leone 2022
- To provide critical support to the sectional (operations) managers in ensuring that the production equipments are in perfect working condition and are available for use, at optimal cost of reliability.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and monitoring of department budget allocations and expenditures for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Communicate directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Communicate directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review and approve the technical quality of all work performed within the department.
- Review unusual or complex design problems and provide guidance for their solution either personally, by subordinate staff, or by outside consultants.
- Ensure that all liaison with other departments, necessary to accomplish maintenance objectives effectively are accomplished at all levels.
- Keep the Deputy Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance) informed of all circumstances that could affect production.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of workshop electrical and Instrumentation equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (electrical instrumentation).
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ship Unloader, Transport System, Diesel Engines, MCC and Maintenance
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of post-qualification experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
Skills and Behaviors
- Excellent knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and industrial automation,
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Company: Dangote Industries Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western, Sierra Leone
Application Deadline: N/A