Are you looking for a Job at Dice in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Are you a passionate Nurse who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As our Resort Nurse you will provide medical advice and services to the Resort’s employees (and guests as required) to ensure their health, safety and well-being.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide First Aid support to all Resort employees and guests as requested during working hours and assist staffs for emergency needs in the staff accomodation.
- Distribute normal medicine to Resort employees when needed.
- Make monthly report on used medicine/ medical stock, tools and prepare for ordering, take responsibility on keeping Clinic Room/ Cabinets/ First-aid boxes align with the standard and compliance
- Liaise closely with departments to ensure that all occupational health and safety aspects to the resort are well panned and coordinated to achieve maximum impact.
- Advanced knowledge of health and labour safety
- Handle all communication concerning occupational health and safety and inform the supervisor or human resources manager the day-to-day issues.
- Ensure specific activities are carried out professionally in accordance with relevant authorities.
- Fully conversant with all Resort emergency procedures
- Be prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failure and bomb threats.
- Be familiar with property safely, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operation safety.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify superiors of potential dangers
- Follow up employee’s annual health-check, ensure the compliance and support the employees on medical advice.
- Conducting the first-aid refresh training to all employees as monthly plan, coordinate with L&D Manager on the compulsory training related to health and safety regulations.
- Supporting on orginazing staff’s activities, documentary recording/f filling/ saving and works as request from the Talent & Culture Manager.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical/ Nursing/ Doctoring or relevant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar capacity ideally with a 5 star hotel
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21014998
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com