Website dmg events
This Job Listing is about dmg events in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
About Us – Dmg Events
dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business.
dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and campaign plans for international trade exhibitions and conferences in the energy sector. Using traditional and innovative marketing techniques, the SMM will support the drive to attract sponsors, exhibitors, delegates, visitors, and media.
This role will lead the marketing for two events which they are allocated to. The successful applicant must have exhibition experience and working knowledge across all marketing channels including website and user experience, design and digital/print collaterals, data, EDMs, content, social media and digital marketing. Market research and analytics are a must to ensure campaign plans evolve year on year in line with the growth plans of the events.
The successful applicant will lead a team of marketeers to deliver the complex campaign plan, across multiple verticals for the event.
- Develop a marketing strategy and create and implement an integrated campaign plan for the event including exhibitor, delegate and visitor campaigns
- Develop plan for lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimisation of campaign plans throughout the event cycle
- Forecast and monitor budget and negotiate with suppliers
- Data acquisition, data analysis, segmentation and management
- Manage Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive(s) in the execution of the marketing plan, ensuring they reach their full potential
- Work with external suppliers to produce key marketing materials in print, digital and video
- Website management with 3rd parties, user experience, analytics, and content
- Social Media (organic and paid) and digital including SEO, PPC, geofencing, etc
- Media Plan – PR, media buying, media partnership agreements (broadcast, associations, trade publications), media registration and onsite management
- Manage 3rd party elements and integrations such as mobile app, event registration, exhibitor manual, networking platforms, survey’s and market research
- Advocacy plan with sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and visitors to increase reach and attract new business and new registrations.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
Marketing qualification is advantageous.
Minimum Experience: 3 years at senior manager level marketing, exhibition marketing is a must.
Or 5+ as high performing marketing manager, looking to develop.
- Strategy creation and critical path analysis
- Experience in the use of databases in both mass and targeted direct marketing campaigns
- Experience managing the production of mobile apps and online registration systems
- People management
- Website Management and User Experience
- Excellent writing skills, including proof reading and messaging
- Marketing Automation, Lead Generation and Lead Scoring
- Big Data Analysis from multiple sources
- Budget management, including budgetary responsibility for decision making relating to a wide variety of potential marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail.
The successful individual must have used more than approx. 70% of the tools used by dmg events or have proven experience of using an alternative for an events business.
- ESP – Hubspot, Adestra, Everlytic email composition and analysis
- CRM/database – Salesforce for campaign management
- Social Media Channels/ Hootsuite – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (content creation,sponsored posts, analytics, and effectiveness)
- Registration – InfoSalons, N200, Form Assembly (including Social Amplification though InGo or Gleanin)
- Website – CMS (Umbraco, TYPO3, WordPress or similar) plus experience of design and user experience(working with 3rd parties)
- Google Suite
- Advocacy & exhibitor remarketing
- App management, networking platforms, content delivery platforms (webinar etc).
- Good leadership skills
- Work well under pressure, adaptable and resilient
- Able to work on own initiative, be highly motivated and proactive
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional, and reliable
- Demonstrate good teamwork with co-workers/peers.
Company: dmg events
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A