Website Dr Martens plc
This Job Listing is about Dr Martens plc in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We are looking for flexible part time Sales Assistants to work in our Leeds store to support our teams as we prepare for the festive trading season! We are looking for free-thinking, hard-working, passionate individuals who will provide and support our existing teams to give a one of a kind, outstanding customer experience and truly represent the Dr. Martens brand. Initially you’ll join us on a fixed term contract until January but if everything goes well this may be extended or made permanent.
Our stores get busy at this time of year and there are various areas of the store operation where you might help us as a Sales Assistant. Depending on your skills and experience you could be;
- Supporting in the stockroom, helping with deliveries and organising our stock to make it quick, easy and safe for the team to get it to the shop floor for the customer.
- Acting as a ‘runner’ making sure the team selling product are getting the products and sizes they need to meet our customers needs.
- Taking on the role of store greeter, making sure the store is not too full, queue control, welcoming customers and directing them to the right product or team member.
- Processing transactions on the till making sure the last interaction you have with our customers is a positively memorable one for them.
- Sharing your passion for Docs and selling our iconic product to our customers!
Seasonal Sales Assistant – What’s In it For You?
- Bonus incentives
- Free pair of Docs
- Market leading product discount
- Generous Holiday Allowance (Pro rata)
- Opportunities for growth or permanent employment
- Access to the DM’s online global community for recognition, communication, and discounts from other brands within retail, hospitality, and wellbeing.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
Sales Assistant – What Do We Need From You:
- Similar experience within a retail or service environment, particularly with a fashion/lifestyle brand would be ideal but not essential.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings in line with store opening hours and operating needs.
- Be available to work key seasonal trading days, ie Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve etc.
- An enthusiasm for Docs and confidence to share this with our customers.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with a diverse team.
- Resilience and an energetic approach to work, our stores get busy and the role can be physically & mentally demanding particularly when dealing with large numbers of customers, stock and deliveries.
- Results oriented and proud to be contribute to the team by achieving store targets and objectives.
- Professional, but also authentic and fearless!
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
Company: Dr Martens plc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A