Website EasyDo Digital Technologies
This Job Listing is about EasyDo Digital Technologies in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania 2022
• Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, planning, daily stand-
ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and others as needed.
• Implement relentless improvement by leading teams in the cooperation and the
application of AGILE methods.
• The ability to build strong and effective working relationships with all key
contributors to the project – the development team (including QA), the PO and/or BA
and the management stakeholders.
• Remove blockers and impediments, helping identify and coordinate dependencies
across delivery teams.
• Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain
knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working
within the Scrum team.
• Deliver business value while leading the teams on the Agile change journey.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
• Agile Project Management Experience (SCRUM Experience and/or Certification is
• ITIL certifications (preferred)
• Advanced user of Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project 13 and/or MS Project Online
• Understanding of future technologies.
• Budgetary and Financial Accountability – projections for the actual amount of
operating budget and/or cost savings.
• Critical Thinking; Decision Making; Problem Solving: Actions / Next Steps Needed
Company: EasyDo Digital Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A