Are you looking for a Job at Ecolab in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance products and services for the hospitality, institutional and industrial markets is seeking a Production Operator who will be responsible for all aspects of operating, filling, packaging, and tote washing. Incumbents in this position should have the ability to perform any of the tasks within the production department, with the exception of mixing and bulk receiving/shipping.
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity for a long term career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package
What You Will Do
- The main tasks includes but not limited to the below list:
- Charging, discharging the required chemicals to the blending vessels.
- Operating the automated /semi-automated production lines.
- Responsible of the full housekeeping of the production area.
- Operating a forklift and moving the chemical drums, IBC’s ..etc as needed.
- Operating multiple shifts and weekend.
- 2 years technical degree – preferably in chemicals. With 2 years’ experience as a chemical plant operator
- If he doesn’t have technical degree – at least 3-5 years’ experience as a chemical plant operator.
- Basic English required.
- Flexibility on job rotating to work in the warehouse as needed.
- Basic soft skills preferred, to be able to work on SAP, Microsoft office. Etc.
- Safety courses – preferred.
- Ability to complete training and master skills that are required by position (including but not limited to Hazardous Material Safety and DOT training)
- Ability to understand and track safety, quality and productivity data, including run rates, fill weights, and averages
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with Total Production Management (TPM) & Continuous Improvement Systems
- Strong attention to detail, good communicator and a team member
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org