This Job Listing is about Emaar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Position Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
The job holder is responsible to undertake tasks related to the Board of Directors, AGM & EGM and the tasks relating to the incorporation of new companies and maintenance of existing companies across the group.
- Experience in the legal department of a multinational company or an international law firm (paralegal work).
- Experience in establishing and managing effective filing systems. There is a substantial quantity of important documents pertaining to the entire group that needs accurate and careful management.
- Handling government relations work (Ministry of Economy, Department of Economic Development, Securities, Commodities Authority, Ministry of Justice, Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassies and Consulates) through company’s PRs. This is mainly required for setting up companies in UAE and coordination of notarization/legalization in UAE of documents requested abroad.
- Co-ordinate with various offices to arrange for Board Meetings for all business segments and international business (21 companies with approximately 84 meetings per year).
- Setting out dates in advance to avoid apologies for attending such meetings, make sure to send the official invitation +agenda + presentations to be presented at least 10 days before the meeting, arrange for catering, preparing of meeting rooms and IT requirements for such meetings. Agendas and presentations are coordinated well in advance with the management of each business. Keep proper records of all the documents sent in this regard
- Preparation and processing of all documents requested from board members for international operations and business segments. This job includes a lot of communication to make sure the documents are being signed and finalized.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Not a Law Graduate.
- Excellent typing and word processing skills. The job will involve taking dictation and typing documents in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills. This will involve communication with the offices of the board of directors, government officials and senior management.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A