Website Energy Job Search
This Job Listing is about Energy Job Search in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The Lead Electrical Engineer shall be accountable of all Electrical engineering in accordance with the approved development plans and the corporate design and HSSE standards.
- Developed electrical engineering & construction documents (conceptual studies, Basic engineering/FEED and detailed engineering)
- Prepared electrical equipment datasheets, technical specification and materials requisitions for substation, distribution system and electrical equipment
- Initiate and manage intelligent electrical engineering systems and procedures.
- Contribute to development of integrated Corporate project plans
- Implementation of multi-disciplinary projects from concept and design phase through to commissioning and handover.
- Provided engineering views/inputs for electrical equipment, selection & design for new, brownfield projects, field facilities plan development & replacement strategies, and participate in evaluation, conceptual, FEED studies/analysis in coordination with concerned parties,
- Pre-commissioning, Start-up, Commissioning & trouble shooting assistance.
- Define and safely deliver cost effective project (electrical) solutions within challenging timescales.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified.
- >15 years of experience from large capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects and brownfield modifications, preferably within the oil and gas industry. At least 5 years as a successful Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Have a wide range of technical skills and experience but shall have knowledge of practical process techniques and equipment typically in oil & gas separation, crude stabilization, H2S removal, water treatment, gas dehydration and sweetening, process control and safety design, and process control techniques.
- Familiar with the design, setting up and mobilization of CAPEX projects and their subsequent execution to successful completion.
Company: Energy Job Search
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A