This Job Listing is about Energyworx in EMEA
About the job
Who are we?
As part of its commercial growth strategy, Energyworx has committed to building business through its partners and increasing our sales coverage in the markets that we serve.
Energyworx, a dynamic and rapidly growing enterprise software company, is looking for energetic, highly motivated self-starters with C-level negotiation experience, proficient in prospecting, cultivating, and closing business in the European power utility market.
The successful candidates will be responsible for selling leading Energyworx SAAS platform meter data management solutions, and working with our partner network in Europe to develop and close business. We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy winning, leveraging their executive contacts and enjoying the adrenaline rush of being in a scale-up software house. This role will work cross-functionally with technical sales, solution teams, consulting, professional services, corporate marketing, etc to create and deliver revenue growth.
- Grow business by selling to and through our European partner network;
- Evangelize or technology directly to utility companies;
- Establish relationships directly with Power utilities to drive business through the partners;
- Effectively and aggressively managing all aspects of a complex sales cycle based on value selling;
- Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in CRM;
- Close Business!!! Achieve and consistently surpass stated revenue goals.
- Previous success at Direct selling is essential;
- Fluency in English is essential, Fluency in one of the languages such as French, Spanish, German, Dutch, or Italian is highly desirable;
- Experience in presenting and gathering requirements at all levels in the organization;
- Appreciation for and an understanding of regulatory issues and their impact on buying decisions;
- Experience in selling “cloud solutions” is highly desirable;
- 5 (+) Years of experience selling MDM, AMI, or Utility Billing / CIS solutions to the business and IT side of the utilities;
- Majority of selling experience working in multiple national markets;
- A proven track record of closing large ($500K+) complex Software transactions and overachieving annual sales goals;
- Well-versed in complex technical scenarios, and communicating value propositions to VP and C-Level decision-makers;
- Experience with the rapidly growing market environment;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Able to be self-sufficient and experienced in European-wide travel.
- Location is flexible within Europe.
- Experience in corporate and start-up culture is highly desirable.
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more if you wish;
- We take care of a healthy lunch, coffee, drinks & snacks;
- Being part of a dynamic and very international team;
- Monthly phone & travel expenses reimbursement;
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office; whatever works for you and your team;
- A MacBook;
- A flexible pension plan at ASR;
- Work-from-home budget of € 40 – per month;
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable;
- Team events & more.
What do we offer?
A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work. We encourage you to take ownership, be creative so you can learn, experiment, and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At Energyworx we are shaping the future together!
Please note: we do not offer any relocation assistance to the Netherlands. Preference would be given to candidates based in The Netherlands/EU.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A