Website ENPI Group
Are you looking for a Job at ENPI Group in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The Sales Executive will be responsible to maximise and close the sales within the assigned products / region / territory as well as the collection of dues on time in full. In addition to that the sales executive will be responsible to acquire new customers and support and execute the sales strategy.
- Establishing new business with potential customers and areas and achieve the monthly / annual set sales targets.
- Negotiating orders & contracts with customers.
- Conducting market research to identify sales opportunities and evaluating customer needs.
- Attending customer complaints & quality concerns and resolving it along with Quality / Operations.
- Gathering feedbacks from customers or prospects and sharing with the team internally.
- Following-up payments and collections with customers.
- Participating in trade Exhibitions and fairs.
- Promote/sale orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing /potential customers and assist them in selecting best suited for their needs.
- Develops clear and effective written sales proposal for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales Management, accounting, logistic and production team.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy for maximising the sales revenue for the territory/segment.
- Develop and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 3-4 years of UAE experience in similar industry
Skills and Abilities
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and ERP
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- High communication skills
Company: ENPI Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com