Are you looking for a Job at EY in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
EY Riyadh Consulting – Technology Consulting Graduate Program
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. In Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. It’s our ambition to become the world’s leading transformation consultants. The diversity and skills of our 70,000+ people will help our clients realize transformation by putting humans at the center, delivering technology at speed and leveraging innovation at scale. These core drivers of ‘Transformation Realized’ will create long-term value for people, clients and society. Click here to learn more about our Consulting service line.
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, the EY Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We will help you develop the things you are naturally good at and learn new skills for your career too.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree: Computer Science, Technology Management or Data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 24 months of applying to the graduate program
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed directly after completing the bachelor’s degree with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months.
- Proficient in Arabic and English language skills
- Available to start full-time job January 2022
- Saudi nationals will only be considered
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
- Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Test
- After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
- Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
- Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
- If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
Learn more about [email protected] by following our social media channels:
Facebook @EYMENACareers, Twitter @EY_CareersMENA, Instagram @EYCareersMENA , LinkedIn EY
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com