Are you looking for a Job at EY in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
MENA Social Media Specialist – Senior Associate – KSA Nationals only
EY has a powerful purpose: to build a better working world. The EY MENA Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team plays a critical role in helping the firm realize this purpose through its work supporting EY’s brand, reputation and business goals.
The senior associate will support all social media activity via digital mediums such as the corporate EY MENA social media platforms; ey.com; and supporting the Assistant Director of Brand and External Communications and the wider Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team with tasks relating to digital content.
The senior associate will also work with EY’s global PR and Social media network to ensure MENA sectors, service lines, products and programs all secure engagement online locally and globally.
The individual must have expertise in using social media platforms, analytical tools and content management systems.
The ideal candidate is an organized, proactive, professional. A strong writer who has the intellectual rigor to work with complex and/or technical subject matter to create compelling social media posts that engage an online audience.
- Write and edit social media posts for different platforms to the EY brand and style guidelines
- Manage and maintain weekly social media activities calendar
- Daily use of social media scheduling tool
- Manage internal social media newsletter
- Liaise effectively with digital agency to create social media campaigns and execute social media strategy
- Keep up to date on social media platforms, practices and trends
- Manage dedicated social media inbox
- Bring fresh ideas and thinking to the team
- Develop and expand social media communities and all social efforts
- Act as an ambassador of the MENA BMC team
- Pursue projects that are related to higher-level, strategic long-term objectives – help to prioritize projects to ensure alignment with key areas of focus for BMC and the business.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong writing skills and ability to work to a style and brand guide
- Experience of delivering social media campaigns
- Familiarity with content management systems, social media tools and analytics platforms
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- An ability to work with challenging, sometimes technical content
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, as this role will involve interaction with audiences in the region and wider
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing expectations along the way.
To qualify you must have
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent area of study or experience)
- Must be a KSA national residing in either Jeddah or Riyadh
- Bi-lingual (written and spoken English and Arabic)
- 1-2 years’ experience in the B2B, social media or Marketing and PR space.
- Experience working with multiple teams and alone.
What We Look For
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org