Are you looking for a Job at EY in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Purpose of the Job
To lead onsite installation & return of Events, Depot and strategic projects. The role is aimed at creating a single point of contact responsible for the supervision & management of all Aggreko personnel and contractors onsite during the project management phases of the project lifecycle from project inception & design through to handover to operations for project installation and decommissioning preparation to site reinstatement for project demobilizations.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- On-site management and supervision of Aggreko’s Event installations.
- Planning of day to day tasks in accordance with project plans, equipment and man-power resources allocated by the KSA Events Project Manager.
- Management of client relationships on site, and attendance in day to day operation meetings with the client.
- To ensure that all Aggreko staff and sub-contracted employees abide by the Event project site rules and regulations.
- Daily reporting to the KSA Events Project manager of any issues, shortfalls and general progress.
- To be responsible for reporting any defective or missing equipment during delivery and installation, and to ensure all equipment is checked back in and loaded on de-commissioning.
- Ensure that the commissioning & decommissioning of sites where responsible – are carried out following Aggreko standards and BOP’s.
- React effectively with technical support of site equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working
hours when required.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties; considered reasonable by Aggreko Policies standards and BOP’s and related to essential works for effective operations and service, as requested.
- Carry out site visits to high potential project locations utilizing a Risk Assessment approach, (contractor liaison, site issues, local logistics)
- Establish site development cost budget in conjunction with initiatives, Area design and project management teams
- Instrumental in the development and final sign-off of ‘For Construction design’ prior to commencement of site works
- Management and implementation of site design in accordance with Aggreko installation and commissioning standards
- Management of Aggreko specialist teams, (HV, Gas Implementation and SCADA), during site commissioning phases.
- Prime point of onsite contact with specialist contractors for project site development, (civils, gas, fuel, etc).
- Chair daily onsite meetings with supervisors of all work streams.
- Deal with issues and risks associated with day to day activities and allocate onsite resources accordingly.
- Delegated engineering authority for all on-site engineering related decision.
- Direct liaison with client Project Managers; on planning and execution of site installation and commissioning works.
- Manage the Variation Order process for all requested changes to the ‘For Construction’ design.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Degree qualified in an engineering field
- 5 years site management experience preferably in large scale civil engineering projects and can demonstrate or have evidence of successfully implemented a number of such projects
- Project management certification is preferable
- Cross cultural work experience is advantageous
- Creativity and problem solving
- Works well under pressure situations
- Able to multi task
- Well organized
- Objective driven
- Customer Insight
- Fluency in English, and /or Spanish and French language skills would be an advantage
Always Orange – Aggreko Values & Behaviours
BE DYNAMIC: Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
Direct Reports (if any)
- Project by project basis
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org