Are you looking for a Job at EY in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our team of experts will promote a wellness focused lifestyle which transcends through all spa experiences enjoyed by our guests. You will be responsible for leading the team to operational excellence, executing the goals established by the General Manager and ensuring all our guests have an exceptional experience.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Manage the day to day operations of the Spa with a focus on all service and operational logistics, with detailed knowledge in all aspects of spa reception, retail, spa therapy, and spa facilities
Provide managerial support to Spa colleagues, including scheduling, training, providing constructive feedback, performance reviews, and recognition.
Support the General Manager in spa, Wellness, and Retail in budgeting and forecasting, inventories and ordering, publicity and promotional activities, and maintaining all brand and quality standards
Provide an exceptional experience to all guests, promptly handling any guest comments, complaints, or concerns with discretion and urgency
Your Experience And Skills Include
Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
Previous leadership experience in a spa or hotel required, preferably within a luxury environment
Knowledge of driving spa revenues and ensuring maximum efficiency of the booking channels
Strong Guest Service Orientation And Training Skills Background Required
- Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21012415
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org