Are you looking for a Job at EY in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY wavespace, we reimagine what is possible for business. We help teams to reframe their thinking and align to find answers fast.
Our immersive approach brings the right people together from across an organization; EY and beyond- virtually, in person, or using a blend of both. It gives teams the mindset and tools to think differently and solve problems at speed. It’s an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the wavespace practice, you’ll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
To learn more about wavespace, please visit: EY wavespace™ | EY – Global
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design and produce digital content and branded materials that support interactive sessions
- Create visual and graphic assets / content as outputs from client sessions
- Work with other team members to develop world-class experience delivery
- Help design and facilitate interactive and impactful client experiences
- Serve as an ambassador for wavespace and the power of collaborative facilitation
- Support clients in the use of collaboration tools being used in client experiences
- Offer ideas on how to approach client challenges including industry trends and user experience
- Communicate complex technical concepts simply and effectively to all audiences using sketches, storytelling,
mood boards/storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and/or data visualisations
- Take a collaborative approach to work, with motivation to develop your skills by taking ownership of new challenges and have a genuine interest in solving complex business problems
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Advanced knowledge of Mural, Miro, Invision, Micosoft and bonus points for Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other design technologies.
- Ability to sketch, draw, and hand letter
- Experience using design thinking
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude & ability to work well within a team environment
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (is a must).
- Preferably based in KSA
You’ll also have
- Around 3-5 years design experience
- Experience with photography and video production
- Ability to live-scribe/sketchnote
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FIexEY, you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com