Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
IT Coordinator-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
As our IT spcialist, you are the beginning of an exceptional experience and connectivity for our Colleagues and guests.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and support all the systems in the hotel
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting
- Coordinate, manage and oversee projects, document process
- Perform regular system’s health check and capacities studies to ensure optimum performance of servers and network
- Manage system changes with appropriate support staff to ensure uninterrupted services
- Liaise with vendors and work with users at all level
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses .
Your Experience And Skills Include
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the Hotel industry preferably in luxury segment.
- Strong user knowledge of Windows, Macintosh, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Micros, POS, HRIS.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015751
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org