This Job Listing is about ZaGenie in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
- Who is this position for? No matter where you live, nor what you do for a living, anyone can represent and promote this unique initiative. Fits in with what you already do, with no technical skills required. An equal opportunity for everyone, anywhere.
- What will you be doing? Your mission is to spread the word and be a good spokesperson. Using a comprehensive suite of online tools and offline strategies, with all efforts digitally tracked. Encouraging new users and membership upgrades, in a sincere, professional manner. Nothing to buy nor sell. Simply be a reliable messenger, and the online systems do the rest.
- Where is the place of work? We are primarily remote. That means you can work from anywhere, as long as you have good access to the ‘Net. There are offices planned for Cape Town; South Africa, Shoreham; England, Turin, and Venice; Italy. Should you be nearby, there will always be a hotdesk for you. These cities are also the geographic venues, where we meet from time to time, keeping human interaction alive. Use the offices, as and when needed. Good coffee, always brewing.
- When can you get involved? At your earliest convenience. There is always a place for proactive, professionals who are looking for something meaningful to do. We’re waiting for you. The sooner you start, the quicker we can work together, and change the status quo. Time waits for nobody and every day delayed, is less money made. Charity begins at the cash register.
- Why we don’t need your CV? Undoubtedly, you have a fabulous résumé. However, it serves a lesser purpose here. We’re only interested in what we can do (together) going forward. Academic degrees don’t mean much around here. Experience does count, and whatever you’ve done in the past, can surely be used in the future. Apply what you know, and grow.
- Work schedule: – There are no fixed working days and/or hours. – Ambassadors are in control of their own time.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A