Website Flowserve Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Flowserve Corporation in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for record keeping of all incoming and outgoing documents, handle the OE / AM and Upgrade projects documentation including the contracted submittals, spare parts data package for projects and maintain a systematic correspondence retrieval system for all documents as per the Operations Procedures
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Maintain electronic project folders for orders including quotations, drawings, email correspondence, quality plans, etc.
- Create all document packages for submittal to customers with shipment of the contract.
- Assist in the development of an electronic document management program that would make all QA documents available to the customer through the web store or through other electronic methods.
- Assist with the maintaining of accurate filing records, including review and updating of shipment files, export paperwork, etc.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Actively interacts with all company departments and business units, understanding business needs and goals to insure customer satisfaction and On Time Delivery.
- Business travel as required to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes towards CIP and CPD
Preferred Experience / Skills
- More than 5 years experience in documents controlling processes & practices in an Engineering and / or Manufacturing organization (preferable)
- Ability to handle multiple contracts and large amounts of data
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation with multicultural background.
- Formal education in business or technical field
- IT Skills: Experience of MS-Office applications and knowledge Oracle or other ERPs
Primary Posting Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Advertising Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Posting Category: Administration
Employment Type: Full time
Country: Saudi Arabia
Auto req ID: 52743BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org