This Job Listing is about Fonterra in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
This opportunity at Fonterra Brands Middle East will help you gain hands-on experience in an exciting and challenging work environment to help you launch your career.
The Internship is aimed at Bachelor’s Degree graduates or final year students from recognized universities who are willing to work full-time for a period of 3-6 months at our Dubai office in the areas of:
- Consumer Sales
What are we looking for?
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or be in their final year. MBA Graduates will not be considered for this program.
- Self-starters with the ability to work independently with minimal support
- Detail oriented, highly productive and well-organized individuals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Great team players
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Candidates should hold a valid UAE driving license
- All applicants must hold a valid UAE residence visa for the duration of the internship (3-6 months)
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure in working for an industry leader in FMCG within a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
Monthly AED 2,000/- allowance will be provided during the period of the internship
If you are keen to build your career with us, please apply online.
Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Anmum™, are among the best known dairy brands in Asia and the rest of the world. With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A