Website Fortis Games
This Job Listing is about Fortis Games in Santa Monica, CA 2022
Who we are
At Fortis Games, we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and background impact the games we make.
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we’ll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you’re passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
About the role
As a Talent Sourcer you will help grow the Fortis Games community by executing our talent acquisition strategy for attracting, hiring, and setting the foundation for a highly engaging experience in which employees have the capabilities for success and are a strong cultural fit.
What you will achieve
- Source, qualify, and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for various game development roles at all levels
- Identify talent pools for unique, competitive, or difficult-to-fill roles by going beyond traditional sourcing on Linkedin. Using external avenues like Art Station, Github, etc.
- Build talent pipelines and maintain a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
- Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals, and operations)
- Fill current needs and understand the value of building a pipeline for future opportunities through strategic thinking and action.
- Research and identify where the target talent exists, capturing and sharing learnings with the team
What you will need to be successful
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience managing multiple searches and competing demands through strong project management and prioritization skills
- A master of your craft who continuously strives to improve at the cutting edge of sourcing and engagement
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through creative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A huge plus to have insight into the gaming talent market
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us, but here are a few:
- We strongly believe we are changing how games studios operate, and at the core of what we do is making great games that create a connected community.
- Culture of diversity and inclusion and support to all team members
- Work with some of the industry’s coolest people who have designed and launched the best games in the world.
Fortis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Company: Fortis Games
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: N/A