Website Fresenius Medical Care North America
This Job Listing is about Fresenius Medical Care North America in EMEA
About the job
This role is remote in EMEA or North America, with ~10-25% international travel.
GLOBAL LEAD DTI (DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION) BUSINESS PARTNER – FINANCE:
Ideal candidates will be well-respected technology visionaries with the ability to create a long-term view of technology’s impact on the business, translate that vision into a workable user stories, and then communicate that view to non-technical audiences in an effective manner. The candidate must exhibit impressive commercial acumen and be endowed with a strong customer service orientation. Overall, s/he must be a proven leader in applying technological change to improve business processes and performance in an enterprise with a mix of digital and legacy technology platforms.
• Background in Finance, Consulting and/or HealthCare preferred
• Global Technology Business Partner in support of Corporate Finance and related functional COEs within a global, multi-billion dollar, matrixed organization
• Serve as the business relationship link between Global Finance and Global IT at the executive level
• Provide highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives
• Proactively share knowledge of digital innovation and technology risks
• Identify opportunities to build competitive advantage, improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units
• Track record of successfully working with customers to implement large-scale, complex technology systems within their environment, minimizing disruption to business/clinical processes
• Deep, intuitive understanding of technology trends and capabilities across systems, digital technologies, analytics, design.
• Partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance)
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Digital Technology and Innovation Business Partner (DTIBP) has the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface with assigned business units or functional area for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
The DTIBP will be an advocate for the business within DTI, and an advocate for DTI within the business. The DTI BP has significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both DTI and the business areas. The DTIBP serves as the key liaison between business units and/or functions and DTI. The DTIBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key DTI initiatives. Communicates decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit / function requests and projects and initiatives. Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. Partners with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance). The DTIBP focuses on strategic initiatives and planning activities for their business areas. Strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues. DTIBP’s facilitate the investment intake process and the high-level planning and execution of business initiatives. Serves a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
The DTIBP proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary DTI point of contact to business line executives and managers. Operates as the key business contact representing DTI in promoting DTI services and capabilities. The DTIBP partners with the CoEs, Product Management and Strategy & Enterprise Architecture functions within DTI to deliver technology products that meet the needs of the business. The DTIBP partners with the Operational Excellence teams to ensure the operational needs of the business area are effectively met.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
• Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• 10+ years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Director; or 5+ years’ experience in a senior managerial role.
• Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Company: Fresenius Medical Care North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A