This Job Listing is about Fugro in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
The Field Surveyor performs all office and field-related survey assignments as defined by the Project or Operations Manager or Party Chief.
- Assist Party Chief with the execution of given work and tasks.
- Organize own work in given cases.
- Execute given work in accordance with specifications, procedures, and work practices.
- Assist and if applicable processes data, carries out computations, and compile survey reports in given company format.
- Check the work of subordinate staff.
- On occasions is expected to liaise directly with the client.
- Actively participate in the implementation of QA procedures in the field environment.
- Assist the Party Chief, Project Manager, and/or Operations Manager in maintaining expense accounting.
- Advise superior on subordinate staff performance.
- Assist with training and advising Trainee Surveyors.
- Assist with maintenance of field survey administration and field filing system in accordance with work practices.
- Ensure time spent on projects is properly accounted for.
- Ensure expense accounts are correctly completed and accounted for.
Specific Additional Duties
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE related issues.
- Bachelor -B.Sc. level or Diploma in surveying or survey related education or sufficient oil field related experience
- 3-8 years
- Minimum 3 years related surveying experience
Languages & Proficiency
- English language.
Personal Leadership Expectations
- Delivering Results – Actively focused on achieving sustainable results with a passion for success. Strives for operational excellence in all goals set.
- Connecting – Strong communicator. Promotes open communication across the organization. Empowers & connects other people with a positive impact, provides energy, and demonstrates passion, trust & respect.
- Client Oriented – Supporting both internal and external clients. Attune and confidently act to their needs, adding value and building strong relationships
- Learning Agility – Ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt, and embrace new situations. Being open to new experiences, people, and information. Desire to excel and grow new skills.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A