This Job Listing is about Infor in Tunis, Tunisia 2022
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer, who will be working for the Hospitality RMS team on a project that will deliver the next big thing in Revenue Management.
Do you love numbers, tons of data, visualization and related challenges? We are looking for you then.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Proficiency with Java and Spring Framework (2+ years)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs in a microservices architecture.
- Use of Node and NPM (2+ years)
- Familiarity with Testing frameworks (JUnit, Integration, e2e)
- Maintaining/improving automated test suites.
- A passionate coder.
- Good attitude and keen interest in developing good quality code.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Proficiency with Angular framework (2+ years)
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience with Code reviews and suggestions
- Experience with cloud computing and practices. AWS preferred.
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Strong SQL/MySQL experience and NoSql datastores (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- CI/CD, Docker, DevOps
- The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn new skills, embed with a team, solicit ideas and feedback, and have good communication skills. They should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions, and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Application Deadline: N/A