Website Randstad New Zealand
This Job Listing is about Randstad New Zealand in Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand 2022
We are seeking a passionate, Registered Early Childhood Teachers to join a centre in Manukau that caters for children 0 – 5 years.
The successful candidate will be flexible with working on a rostered basis and will be an energetic and exceptional Early Childhood Teacher. The positions are open for both provisionally and fully registered teachers.
Skills Needed For The Role
- You will have a warm and nurturing approach with excellent communication skills.
- You will have the ability to build strong connections with the children, parents, caregivers, and the wider community.
- Have a real desire to make a difference to children in their early years.
- Be energetic, proactive and a focus of delivering an exceptional childcare service through play.
What’s On Offer
- You will be provided with an environment where you feel valued & inspired.
- You will be supported with ongoing professional development.
- You will work alongside a team of friendly, positive educators who have a shared passion for teaching.
- You will benefit from a supportive management team.
- Sufficient non-contact time is allocated.
- Discounted Childcare.
- Mentoring for provisionally registered teachers.
To register your interest, please hit apply now, send your CV through to Lewis at [email protected] or alternatively call the office on 0800 800 204 (3).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
childcare, child care, child-care, early childhood, ece, infant, infants, toddler, toddlers, children, preschool, pre-school, montessori
- Level 7 ECE qualification along with a NZ teacher registration
Company: Randstad New Zealand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A