This Job Listing is about Google in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SaaS and web technologies.
- Experience in sales engineering/technical consultancy, selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience implementing Google for Education products in education environment.
- Proven experience in selling or deploying Google’s Collaboration tools (Google Workspace, Classroom, Chrome) in either Education or Enterprise setting, or equivalent experience.
- Experience architecting and supporting deployment of device management, collaboration, and/or other end user computing solutions.
- Experience in architecting cloud based analytics systems, and dashboarding experiences.
- Experience using Google Workspace and Chrome OS.
- Knowledge of web and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/HTML), including a working knowledge of web application development and integration, and Session Management.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic fluently.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Engineer, you will be responsible for scaling our rapidly growing Education business and focusing on our different Google Workspace for Education editions. While the sales organization covers multiple countries, and multiple segments and channels within each country, your focus will be on some of the largest institutions.
As the team and our sales volume grows, we need to adjust and improve how and what we sell. Examples include: constantly seeking to understand the voice of the customer, using this feedback to help our product teams understand where to focus, simplifying our sales processes as we add more components to our solution and tap new markets, and crafting technical solutions to help us drive the business more effectively. You will work with the various teams in Google to analyze and identify those opportunities, and will lead or support specific initiatives to make the changes happen.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify customer business requirements, create and develop solutions which address customer requirements and bring Google’s innovation into their school infrastructures.
- Promote Google Workspace for Education editions, Chromebooks and other Google technologies, in both customer-facing meetings or public events.
- Work closely with our Product, Support, Engineering, and Sales teams to stay on top of industry trends, and devise enhancements for Google for Education products.
- Prepare and present demonstrations of Google products, and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include activities such as bid responses, product and solution briefings, partner training, proof-of-concept work and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A