This Job Listing is about Google in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a technical field engineer in a cloud computing environment or experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Experience in people management, with experience in strategy/team development and leadership engagement.
- Experience as a customer-facing field engineer.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to Big Data trends and issues within businesses. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Engineering Manager, you’ll lead a team of customer engineers who engage with business prospects, discover and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google’s Cloud services, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Organize, train, and equip the Sales Engineering team.
- Work with Google Cloud Sales leadership to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for opportunities. Participate in periodic opportunity review meetings providing insight into how to best secure the technical opportunity.
- Work with the Sales Account team, Customer Support, Product Management, Customer Solutions, and Engineering to resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Assess the team’s Go-to-Market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to ensure the team is trained and equipped to successfully perform in support of business goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A