Website Guardian Industries
Are you looking for a Job at Guardian Industries in Al Jubayl, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Plant Maintenance Planner
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Plan, scope, and convert to a work execution package.
- Focus on future work. Maximum time shall be used on the shop floor for job planning.
- Follow maintenance workflow, use software system to track work request.
- Look into the work request and convert into work order with approval with department manager. Estimate work completion time and achieve it. If there is a gap, analyse it and improve it in future. Planning performance is the key performance indicator for the planner.
- Set priority for every work through discussion with the originator, department manager, considering business impact and cost.
- Walk down the job to be planned. Identify trade/craft of the technician. Prioritize trade requirement.
- Scope every work order to determine if planning is required based on planning priority.
- Understand and apply work planning and workflow. Owner of the planning flow.
- Create reusable work plan.
- Document the required materials for the work.
- Submit a listing of materials to the crib team for kit preparation.
- Owner of existing asset parts list.
- Arrange external contractor if there is a requirement.
- Deal with vendors for warranty repairs.
- Owner of “Waiting on Material” and “Ready to Plan” work orders and backlogs.
- Maintain latest status of the work order, update the originator.
- Maintain backlog of open work order.
- Develop “Kit with planned job” and send to scheduler for execution.
- Planned jobs library. Obtain feedback of the technicians and shift Supervisors to continuously improve future work.
- Work with scheduler to allow accurate scheduling.
- Own the KPI’s to measure planning progress.
- Formalize proven practices on job plans; Improve repair quality.
- Network – Establish relationships with other planners to expand the library.
- Communicate to maintenance engineers for any clarity on planned work.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge in maintenance planning and scheduling, shutdown/turnaround planning & execution, preventative maintenance systems, cost management, purchasing, and logistics.
- Experience in manufacturing plants, or related industries.
Company: Guardian Industries
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Jubayl, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com