Website Guardian Jobs
Are you looking for a Job at Guardian Jobs in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Staff Welfare (Housing, BOH and Canteen) Manager-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
We invite you to join us in writing the next chapter of the Banyan Tree story. We want to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both our guests and colleagues. In doing so, we offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team.
We currently recruiting a Staff Welfare Manager to join our growing team at our soon to open Banyan Tree Ul ‘Ula Resort.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 What you will be doing:
- Lead and mentor the team
- Ensure relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on creative ways to keep the teams engaged.
- Create unforgettable experiences for our colleagues.
- Ensuring the team are trained and adhere to company policies on health and safety, hygiene, chemical use, manual handling, timekeeping, etc.,
- Responsibility for the storage, upkeep and maintenance of all back of house recreation equipment and furniture.
- Daily supervision of all activities and deal effectively with any people issues.
- To be “hands on” and personally supervise kitchen porterage tasks and assist with back of house furniture movement and during deep cleans.
- Demonstrate personal cleanliness.
- Manage stock areas with good stock rotation and organisation.
- Follow and enforce Food Safety Policy.
- Ensure that standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Follow Health & Safety policy and Safe Working Practices to maintain a safe place to work and accomodation areas.
- Keep back of house and kitchens clean according to cleaning specifications and the Hygiene Plan.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21011761
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com