Are you looking for a Job at Halian in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Cyber Security Consulting Company with over 1000 plus employees located globally.
Project: Greenfield Project involving multiple projects & vendors
Job Title: Incident Response Analyst
5-8 Years’ experience
- Protecting enterprise systems by responding to security threats & incidents
- Strong hands on experienced with Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence / Threat Hunting
- Malware Analysis / Reverse Engineering
- You will be responsible to conduct forensics analysis on different domains
- Be able to build & operate digital forensic lab, SOC processes
- Working with the Tier 2/3 analyst & handling all escalations
- Experience with security assessment tools such as NMAP, Netcat, Nessus, and Metasploit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; or any field similar, Master’s degree preferred for some positions
- Security Certifications – GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GCIH, GNFA, GCCC, CISSP
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org