Are you looking for a Job at Halian in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our client is a professional services company delivering Information Security and Product development for the KSA and the Gulf region.
- Cybersecurity Threat & Vulnerability management framework and necessary operational activities that include identify, risk assess, and monitor of vulnerability and associated remediation.
- Vulnerability and compliance assessment plans for the ICT and network infrastructure and manage continuous vulnerability discovery to report weaknesses, prioritize hardening efforts, and track remediation efforts.
- Conducting on going security assessment and testing for applications and facilitate any adversary simulation activity to respective assets.
- Cybersecurity monitoring and incident management including developing/updating respective procedures and playbooks.
- Cybersecurity monitoring, detection and response from SOC, as well as continuous assessment and threat management
- Communicate cybersecurity risks and posture to respective stakeholders.
- Manage the Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing programs
- Help the IT Team to implement the Security Baselines.
- Oversee the implementation of Cyber Security Solutions
- Provide Regular reports to the management on Cyber Security Posture in terms of incidents occurred, current risks, technology threats.
Areas of cybersecurity
- Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Forensics, Asset Management, Security Baselines
- At least 4+ years of experience in information security field.
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CEH, CHFI, CISM,ITIL
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or IT related field
- Fluent English, Good to have Arabic
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org