Are you looking for a Job at Halian in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our client is a leading IT consulting company.
- As Microsoft Exchange Administrator you will
- Migrate environments to the latest generation of Windows Server (2016/2019) and Exchange (2016/365 Online) products.
- Exchange Powershell scripting
- Evaluate Exchange design and ensure all functionality and processes adhere to industry and Microsoft best practices.
- Managing, maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2016, and Exchange Online
- Serve as an escalation point for Exchange Server management and operational issues.
- Provide day-to-day prime and non-prime support to the client
- Maintenance of Windows / Exchange server software / security updates
- Ability to manage, troubleshoot Exchange database(s), antivirus applications, messaging filtering, and error log tracking.
- Candidate should be based in Saudi Arabia.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server and Exchange Administration
- 5+ years’ experience within Exchange 2010/2016 PowerShell and Management Console
- Microsoft 365 Exchange Administrator Expert certification a plus
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org