Website Hamlyn Williams
Are you looking for a Job at Hamlyn Williams in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
I’m working with a global consultancy that is looking for a Financial Crime Consultant to conduct Customer Risk Assessments and System Implementation.
The project will last for 6 months and you will be working onsite in Sharjah, UAE (therefore you must be vaccinated). The project is looking to start ASAP.
- Well versed with CBUAE expectation of score based customer risk assessment methodology;
- Expertise in Financial Crime Compliance related policies/programs/methodology pertaining to areas of Client Onboarding, Transaction Monitoring, Sanction Screening – Customer and Transactions;
- Experienced in handling Compliance related systems – specifically those related to customer risk assessment (preferably SAS decision-maker used for rule writing);
- Past experience of handling/managing a system based project implementation;
- Experienced in conducting and managing UATs related to system implementation;
- Understanding of the project impact as part of implementation e.g. update in CDD forms, business processes
- Stakeholder management as part of the project – primarily the internal business segments
- Ability to operate independently
This is a contract position and not a permanent role. Please only apply if you are currently based in UAE.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide feedback to everyone.
Company: Hamlyn Williams
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com