Are you looking for a Job at HDR in King Abdullah Economic City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our ‘About Us’ video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Program Director, we’ll count on you to:
- Lead, direct, develop and market program management pursuits that deal with conceptualization without design
- Direct multiple consultants
- Plan guidelines and performance specs for bidding
- Establish sequencing of project from financing to completion
- Oversee development, maintenance and delivery of technologies and services to clients
- Develop and apply processes and tools to ensure cost-effective application of technologies and services
- Identify emerging technologies needed to be competitive in the future
- Work closely with marketing and regional staff to identify needs to meet market drivers and/or create new markets
- Maximize the business class profitability
- Ensure execution of business development activities, including client service systems and relationships, to achieve overall objectives
- Take responsibility for strategic clients and projects, long-term systems and resource allocation
- Develop and implement company’s technology, standards, project delivery practices, facilities, equipment and tools
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in related field
- 10+ years project and program management-related experience in appropriate discipline
- Candidate should have excellent marketing and business development skills in addition to contacts/relationships in respective business class discipline
- Previous experience managing staff, clients and contracts, and hiring staff for an engineering consulting firm, is desired
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Saudi Arabia-King Abdullah Economic City, Makkah
Economics + Finance
Sep 13, 2021
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: King Abdullah Economic City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org