Website Soho House & Co
This Job Listing is about Soho House & Co in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Head Chef to join one of our West London Houses.
Head Chef Benefits
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Weekly Pay
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Every House Membership
- 28 days holiday
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
What We Are Looking For – Head Chef
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
Only those Head Chef eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Company: Soho House & Co
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A