This Job Listing is about Henkel in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Steering and implementing our Key Account Strategy in the Territory to bring the best solutions for customers through projects business
- Developing deep insights and having understanding of the current and potential customers & market needs and requirements
- Establishing strong relationships with customers (contractors & applicators), meeting their teams and proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Generating leads and engaging directly with main contractors, completing the business deals with customers (Contractors/ Applicators / Traders), achieving direct sales from main contractor and indirect sales through (Applicators/ Traders)
- Committed to achieve your sales ambition with full responsibility of pricing and profitability
- Being an architect and driver behind building our portfolio of approved products with strong collaboration with other stakeholders (specification, marketing)
- Reporting efficiently to segment manager, showing business acumen and clear illustration on risks & opportunities
- Living and understanding Henkel ‘s vision, culture, values and their importance while translating the leadership culture of Henkel into day-to-day activities and behavior
- Engineering Degree (Civil, Architect, chemical or relevant), from an accredited college or university
- Experience showing sales performance growth and expanding business to alternative applications
- Background in building materials / construction is an advantage
- Proficient in English and Arabic both written and verbally
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A