Are you looking for a Job at Hilton in Makkah Region
About the job
A Cluster Marketing Executive will play an important role in assisting the cluster in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing plan, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the cluster. The cluster marketing team performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened. The executive role involves independently managing smaller individual projects and overseeing some of the day-to-day administrative duties for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, You Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As Cluster Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
- Execute and coordinate all agreed hotel marketing strategies and monitor on-going marketing campaign performance and reporting as directed by the cluster Line Manager
- Support the cluster Line Manager by developing and implementing promotional activity, cluster merchandising and collaterals for all hotel departments
- Execution of all marketing activities for special events, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections
- Assist with and at times lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration duties are completed and approved
- Monitor and support all social media activity for the cluster and support departmental initiatives
- Be a brand champion for the hotels ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards, using the right tone of voice and that content is compliant with corporate guidelines
- Support and identify opportunities with the Line Manager to grow and develop loyalty marketing activities with HHonors and other booker incentive schemes
- Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimising an effective online presence in line with regional strategy
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues
- Develop, maintain and grow hotel databases to promote all hotel disciplines including targeted HHonors campaigns
- Execute the hotels’ quarterly audit report on specific initiatives and promotions
- Monitor and review all third party website content, ensure it is accurate, current and reflects each hotel
- Execute and report competitive analysis on the hotels’ food and beverage and eCommerce marketing activities
- Ensure all hotels have appropriate marketing content to include up to date media lists, marketing collateral, photo library, newsletters,brochures, desktop publishing and all matters relating to marketing
- Support and assist management of all marketing projects including resources with budget implications
- Produce tracking documents and hotel fact sheets including preparing PowerPoint presentations with excellent attention to detail as directed by head of department
- Achieve agreed performance goals and marketing objectives of role set out by the cluster Line Manager
- Support the Line Manager in executing effective content management across all available channels, including hotel website, OTAs, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
- The executive role focuses more on self-development as opposed to developing team members
- Establish and maintain effective rapport and open communication with all hotel disciplines
- Develop strong working relationships with various levels of Hilton’s personnel including cluster and regional teams and comply to Hilton’s core values
- Develop and manage working relationships with key members of the creative and media agencies
- Work effectively within the cluster marketing team as well as supporting relationships with cluster and regional levels on relative projects and promotional campaigns
- Excel at being an effective team player in all aspects of the role
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Cluster Marketing Executive serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Educated to college level or equivalent in work experience
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven experience of supporting, planning and managing project work to tight deadlines
- Experience of the main functions of marketing and leading smaller projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and eCommerce plans and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. High-level proficiency of native language dependant on location of role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and able to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org