This Job Listing is about Hilton in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
A Pearl Club Agent with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts serves Club Floor guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our guests a single rich experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
A Club Lounge Agent Contributes To The First Impressions Of Our Guests And, Therefore, Must Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As a Pearl Club Agent, you will serves Club Floor guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering food & beverage services as requested.
- Welcome executive guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Process accurately check-ins and check-out
- Ensure that all guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Provide excellent Food & Beverage services in the Club Lounge
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Execute tasks as instructed by the Club Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
club Lounge Agents serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts are always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members.
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Familiarity with luxury food & beverage sequence of service
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Club Lounge in a hotel environment
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts — offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
- Numerous landmark hotels around the world
- More hotels in construction
- Offering world-class spas
- Gorgeous golfing destinations
Waldorf Astoria The Palm
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy
Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A