Are you looking for a Job at Honeywell in Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Responsible for generating winning techno commercial proposals, by leading and developing high competent energy estimation team through implementing robust estimation processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong energy performance knowledge, people management and commercial skills. Overall planning & delivery responsibility with quality, high accurate and on time proposals.
- Technical leadership responsibility for MEGA EPC projects that require significant custom design and deployment. For each project to which he/she is assigned, Estimation Supervisor should have a full understanding of implementation requirements and how multiple pieces of the implementation will fit together.
- Work with cross functional team to define the best technical approach to meet custom requirements. The Estimation Supervisor will work with the PM to determine the best approach for implementing those requirements.
- Work with other analysts assigned to the project to:
- Help ensure pieces of the implementation developed by different analysts will operate correctly when installed together.
- Ensure proper BOQ/ design intent provided for project team
- Leadership responsibilities include providing technical guidance to other members of the department
- Technical submittals – Preparation of solution description with design concept, system architecture, specification compliance etc. as per regional requirements.
- Develop Measurement & Verification (M&V) plans
- Analyse design intent and savings calculations during engineering studies.
- Conduct on-site spot measurements and short-term data collection during construction and post-retrofit periods.
- Analysis energy management control systems; operational and programming code analysis for proper functioning.
- Team with Local Service/Sales to improve customer support, increase contract retention and recapture cancelled customers.
- Perform the assigned duties with minimal supervision, while working in a team problem-solving environment.
- This position will have diverse accountability for multiple customers at various locations.
- Commercial exposure – Vendor management, taxations.
- Contributing and tracking the regional technical preferences on estimations, awareness of the product ranges, ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Sound Knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Contribute towards establishing & standardization of new processes for cost optimization & cycle time reduction.
Conduct site visit, measurements, co-ordinate and assist the team in the activities of the assigned domain / geographic region
Stakeholder management (Internal customers, vendors)
Effective Communication & Presentation skills
Application of learnings in day to day jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equiv – Essential
- Energy Professional Qualifications – Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) and Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP)
- Team Leader Experience of managing team of min 2-3 engineers for min 2-3 years.
- Through experience of working on energy proposals/ energy audits/ energy retrofit implementation/ M&V activities
- Experience with HVAC Engineering design preferred, including building controls and management systems.
- Knowledge of Chiller implementation, operations
- 5 -8 years working in a multi-project environment Energy Domain Experience
- Proficient with field measurements using energy audit tools
- Proficient with energy analysis/calculation, different energy conservation measures, report writing
- Implementation knowledge of EPC projects
- Experience building successful multi-disciplined teams
- Must to have CEM/CMVP or equivalent
- Knowledge of building load simulation software programs such as eQUEST (DOE2), Trane Trace, and Carrier HAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software. Including advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experienced in coaching team members engaged in complex sales/pursuits
- Global exposure of supporting multiple regions.
- Flexible Job working hours to suit regional requirements.
- Ability to manage jobs and/ or projects to standards, budgets.
- Value engineered approach in all the deliverables.
- Arabic Language – desirable not mandatory
- This position will require travel 30% of the time across META.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD140945
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org