Are you looking for a Job at Honeywell in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Talent & Culture
Leadership Received From (directly)
Assistant T&C Manager
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Director of T&C
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Heartist housing, as part of the Talent & Culture Division.
- To ensure the best possible delivery, quality and conditions of Heartist Housing, Transportation, meals and other Heartist benefits.
- Comply with Local legislation and requirements.
- More detailed duties and responsibilities are listed attached in form of a checklist and are not meant to be complete.
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- To be part of the organizing committee.
- To organize regular sports events in conjunction with the hotel’s Talent & Culture division, and to maintain an updated notice board with staff lists, results, updates and ranking.
- To organize regular Social or Charity Activities in the Recreation Room.
- To review and publish the Heartist meals plans.
- To setup and regularly review the Heartist transportation schedule, covering transport to the hotels, town and schools.
- To monitor punctuality and cleanliness of buses, as well as the grooming of the drivers.
- To coordinate with the Transportation Company any changes in schedule or additional transportation needs.
- To update the Director of Talent & Culture on daily basis on activities and issues in the compound.
- To attend weekly meetings in the hotel’s Talent & Culture department.
- To prepare weekly reports for the Director of Talent & Culture:
- Organize regular feedback on Housing, meals and Transport issue’s.
- Update Follow Up list for Maintenance Requests
- 4 week planner for new arrivals / leavers / transfers (allocation)
- Weekly activities planner
- To prepare monthly reports for the Director of Talent & Culture:
- Occupancy (vacancies)
- Main issues / disciplinary issues
- Monthly activities planner
- Fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company/hotel policies and procedures.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To establish and review on regular basis a detailed “Compound Rules & Regulations” handout.
- To ensure discipline in the complex and adherence to the established “Gate Rules”.
- To take care of any compound related disciplinary interviews on behalf of the Director of Talent & Culture.
- To be available for counselling for compound related problems (problems between apartment occupants, cleaning of apartment, personal grooming and hygiene, personal issues, etc.).
- To inform the Director of Talent & Culture of any major Disciplinary issues.
- To maintain an updated computerized inventory of occupancy and space availability in the complex.
- To maintain all keys of the compound, and manage the key distribution and inventory.
- To receive new Heartists, check-in and check-out new arrivals and leavers, and to transfer Heartists where necessary.
- To receive new arrivals, and prepare their respective accommodation with the standard welcome pack. To inform apartment occupants of new arrivals.
- To be responsible for allocation of spaces, respecting local legislation, benefits code, family status, sex and ethical standards.
- To conduct regular inventories in the public areas of the compound, and specific inventories for resigned/terminated Heartists before approving the Exit Clearance.
- To coordinate the daily cleaning of the complex with the Housing Supervisors and the respective contracting company.
- To arrange a weekly linen-change program in conjunction with the hotel’s laundry department. This covers the linen-exchange, issuing, storing, transportation to hotel and pickup of cleaned linen.
- To coordinate the maintenance requests of all apartments, in conjunction with the hotel’s engineering department (including an ongoing maintenance program) and local contractors.
- To coordinate the landscaping upkeep with the respective contracting company.
- To establish a “Lost & Found” procedure for the staff village.
- To establish and monitor periodic pest control system.
- To maintain proper par stock of all items and inventories.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an Heartist in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org