Are you looking for a Job at Honeywell in Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
The Sales Leader for Honeywell HBT will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of our business in KSA for One of the Line of Business in KSA such as fire; Security; BMS or EP which include setting strategies, mentoring staff and ensuring key performance indicators and sales targets are met on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis. The Sales Leader will drive and execute multiple brand strategy for HBT. In addition, serve as primary point-of-contract for internal/external stakeholders, including customers, HW Leadership, local government and the industry. This position will require high-energy, proven ability to motivate staff and get the best from a rapidly growing organization.
- Lead the development of STRAP and AOP and associated regional product strategies and roadmaps
- Define and clearly articulate a growth plan
- Define the market, key competitors, customer buying processes and appropriate customer segments
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share and competitors strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business
- Generate forecast assumptions, early product forecast to guide team and management decision making
- Identify and lead growth initiatives in KSA
- Establish annual business plan (revenue and operating profit income) and ensure business execution to meet or exceed annual revenue and operating income targets
- Establish an integrated management operating system with functional teams to deliver results
- Report on the status of the business in review meetings as appropriate with the regional organizations
- Work with demand planning organizations to manage the product line demand plan (SIOP) with the factories
- Conduct pricing and profitability analysis and implement initiatives to increase profitability
- Deploy value and transactional pricing strategies to enhance product margins
- Leading sales team goals; set and meet targets
- Assist with the selling process, as aligned with business strategy, creating bold partnerships with key customers and support high profile sales activities
- Leading strategy marketing in a competitive environment, including pricing profitability, product launches, product margins and market research
- Working with regional sales, channel and product teams, develop regionally aligned marketing strategies that target and create new business opportunities; providing support and resources to sales team to identify and close deals
- Support sales team in developing a consultative selling process for uncovering and winning new business, including strong “value proposition development” for HBT products and how they meet customer needs
- In partnership with regional business teams, build relationships by meeting with senior executives to discuss their business issues, present best practice solutions and convey the value proposition of HBT products
- Sustain rapport with key growth accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Fluent in English, Arabic
- Travel independently at least 50% of the time
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years sales management experience
- Strong (systems/solutions) sales and marketing background; management and operations experience preferred
- Global mindset
- Multichannel B2B
- Leadership experience in global organization
- High degree of business acumen, with primary orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost, quality and creating customer value and results
- Leading strategic planning
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- JOB ID: HRD140623
- Category: Sales
- Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org