This Job Listing is about HSBC in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Associate – Group Strategy, Global Strategy
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the Global Strategy team as an Associate, Group Strategy
In this role, you will:
- Undertake in-depth analysis to support the development and track execution of Group strategy
- Provide support to senior Strategy Function and Group leadership as required on strategic reviews and to improve quality of strategic planning, management information (MI), accountability and governance
- Ensure proper and timely consideration of market, industry and competitor analysis to support planning and performance management activities
- Ensure team’s compliance with mandatory, necessary and business critical critical initiatives and requirements
- Deliver fair outcomes for our stakeholders (customers, shareholders etc) and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience, MBA or Masters in Finance preferred
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Strategy experience in either consultancy or corporate (desirable)
- Strong communication,problem solving, and analytical skills, including modelling
- Knowledge of using external sources such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc helpful but not necessary
- Ability to work independently and able to work in a small team with a flat structure to work collaboratively in a team environment.
The base location for this role will be split between the London office and working from home.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC, we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 2078328500
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A